Can I check out items after Library Help closes?
Two 3M Self Check stations, located on the 2nd floor of Hale Library, are available for use whenever the building is open, even after the librarians go home.
- Swipe your K-State ID card in the reader
- Place your item’s barcode under the red laser beam
- Place the spine of your item into the v-shaped crevice to de-sensitize it
- Repeat this process for each item you wish to borrow
- Check out audio tapes and items without barcodes at Library Help during our staffed hours