Can I have food or drinks in the Libraries?
Food is allowed in Hale Library - here are some things you should know before indulging.
- Food and drink are permitted in all areas of Hale Library except Archives and Special Collections on the 5th floor and classroom 407.
- Drinks should have a secure lid to minimize spills.
- If you spill or see a mess left behind, let a staff member know right away.
- Please dispose of wrappers and containers in the appropriate trash cans.
- No coffeepots or cooking appliances are allowed.
- No deliveries inside the buildings. When making delivery orders, ask to meet them outside of the library.
In Hale Library, food and beverages are available at Einstein Brother's Bagels and in our vending area. Both are located on the first floor of Hale near the Sunflower entrance. The K-State Student Union provides a number of other food options.
There are vending machines available throughout Seaton Hall.
Kansas State Polytechnic, Math/Physics, and the Veterinary Medical Libraries
To learn about the food and drink policies and the availability of food at any of these libraries, contact the individual library directly.