Innovation and Inspiration: The Campaign for Kansas University

Question about the Libraries?

Looking for an article or other resource? Try Search It.

Where can I get change?

127 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Feb 08, 2018    Change Building


Hale Library

In Hale Library, there is a change machine in the vending area located just inside and to the left of the first floor entrance. This change machine dispenses dollar coins. Change is also available in the K-State Student Union.

Hale Library's copiers and vending machines also accept dollar bills. Most of the vending machines also accept credit and debit cards. 

Math / Physics, Kansas State Polytechnic, Weigel Architecture, and the Veterinary Medical Libraries

To learn about options for obtaining change at any of these libraries, contact the individual library directly.

Jump to...