Innovation and Inspiration: The Campaign for Kansas University

Frequently Asked Questions

Looking for an article or other resource? Try Search It.

Does K-State have an EndNote License? 

702 views   |   0 Last updated on Aug 15, 2017    Citations RefWorks


K-State subscribes to RefWorks and does not have a license for the EndNote software. You can still use EndNote for exporting/downloading/saving citations from many of our library databases. Additionally, you can use free programs like Zotero and Mendeley.

For information about using RefWorks, try this guide

More questions? Please Ask a Librarian