We may. Although we do not usually have textbooks for K-State courses, some instructors bring us their personally owned textbooks so we can place the copies on Reserve and we occasionally receive older editions as donations.
To check our Reserves collection:
1. In the middle of our home page, type in the textbook title and select K-State Libraries course reserves
2. Type in a subject such as history in the search box or the textbook title
4. Then, if needed, Refine My Results by choosing a link under Course Name, Course Code and Section, Course Instructors, or Academic Department
5. If you don't find it; we may still have it. Contact Library Help and we will check for you.
To check our collection for an older edition:
1. Type in the name of the book in Search It, the search box located in the middle of our home page
2. If needed, you can Refine My Results by Library, Resource Type, or other facets
3. If we own a copy, it will display with a location and other information - you can use this map to locate the item or feel free to ask at the Library Help desk.