To see if we have a particular item (CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, etc.), follow these steps:
1. Use Search It, which is located in the middle of the K-State Libraries' home page.
2. Click on the Advanced Search tab.
3. If you’re looking for a specific title, type several of words from the title in the search box and change the Any field to "in the title".
4. If you are not searching for a specific item, type in a keyword.
5. Beside Material Type: change All items to "Audio Visual"
6.. Click on the Search button
7. If you need to narrow further, do this under Refine My Results
If you are looking for popular movies, try typing "feature films" in the search box, changing contains to "is (exact)," and changing Material Type to "Audio Visual."
To learn about the availability of media at any of our branch libraries, please contact the individual library directly.