K-State Libraries: A Quick Overview
New to K-State Libraries? This is a great place to start – here’s some general information on using the Libraries. If you have any questions, please use our Ask a Librarian service to contact us! We’re here to help.
Our Branches and Locations
- Paul Weigel Library of Architecture, Planning and Design - Regnier Hall
- Math/Physics Library, Cardwell Hall
- Veterinary Medical Library, Trotter Hall
- Kansas State Polytechnic Library, Salina, KS
- Annex, our off-site storage facility
- Want to find material? Start by learning about our discovery tool, Search It, then search for the resource (book, textbook, article, journal, database, video, etc.) that you need.
- Interested in borrowing our material? Seek out the friendly people at our Help Desks!
- Not sure how long you can keep the item? See our loan periods here - if you need a renewal, you can do so through the My Account feature or email email@example.com. You can also see a history of what you've checked out through the My Account feature.
- Need to pay a fine? See our process here.
Citations and Copyright
- Curious about proper citations and citation management programs like RefWorks? See our guide and be sure to visit the Writing Center for any writing needs.
- Learn about copyright and fair use - visit the Center for the Advancement of Digital Scholarship (CADS) and their website for more information.
- Want to know what a community member can access? Take a look at this FAQ
Equipment and Technology
- Visit our guide to see what equipment and technology are available
- To borrow equipment like cameras or laptops, visit the IT Helpdesk, currently located in the K-State Union in the Cats' Pause Lounge.
- Donations and Gifts? If you are interested in donating items to K-State Libraries, please see our gift policy. If you are interested in donating to our recovery efforts, please visit the #HelpforHale giving page.
- Purchase Recommendations? If you would like to recommend a purchase, please fill out this form.
- For current job openings, see this webpage.