Reserving Collaboration Rooms
About Our Collaboration Rooms
- We have 14 collaboration rooms located in the Dave and Ellie Everitt Learning Commons on the first floor of Hale Library.
- Rooms range in capacity from four-person rooms to a twenty-person room. All rooms include whiteboard walls and dry erase markers. Most rooms have monitors with HDMI cords to connect to laptops. View our detailed list for information on room sizes, locations, and amenities.
- Anyone affiliated with K-State can reserve these rooms for up to four hours at a time, and up to four months in advance.
Making a Reservation
- View our step-by-step instructions for reserving rooms online.
- Be sure that the room(s) you are trying to reserve start with “hl” – this indicates Hale Library. If you see any letters other than “hl”, your reservation attempt will be for a different building on campus.
- If you are in Hale Library and a room is not reserved, you can reserve it for immediate use by selecting “meet now” on the display unit outside the room.
Confirm Your Reservation
- Someone from your group must check in on the display outside the room. If no one has checked in after 15 minutes from the start of your reserved time, your reservation will be canceled and the room will show as available to other users.
For full instructions, room reservation policies, and other information, please visit our webpages:
Still have questions? Please Ask a Librarian for help!